Are you concerned about spoiling your natural lip smoothness using artificial beauty products? Here you shall find a guide that will tell you, how get perfect pink lips naturally in a very inexpensive range, with no side effects and that too at home. Have you ever noticed how beetrrot leaves a dark pigment stain on your hands, tongue and even clothes, well it’s not just that infact beetroot is one of those amazing product of nature that contains coloring pigments betanin and valgxanthin. These pigments protect your lips from sun heat and its scorching rays, dark coloration and de-pigmentation of your lips is lightened by using pink and plump beetroot as it acts as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Following is a list of numerous ways in which you can use beetroot to get pink luscious lips;
- Take a teaspoon of beetroot juice and mix it well with one tablespoon of milk cream. Then for 1 week, before going to sleep massage your lips for 2-3 minutes every day. You will get plumped, pink lips in morning. Follow it for a week to get best results.
- A beetroot scrub can help you lighten up darkened lips. To make a beetroot scrub you need one tablespoon of beetroot juice, add in a teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it to your lips for 10 minutes and wash off with cool water. It reduces the dull pigmented look from your lips and makes them pink again.
- Beetroot juice and mint juice both contains antioxidants that protect lips from sun damage. Equal amount of beetroot and mint juice along with a few drops of almond oil can help you attain red rosy lips. Dip a cotton ball in this mixture and dab on your lips two times a day to get best results.
- Another way of getting naturally pink lips is to take a tablespoon of beetroot juice and add in a tablespoon of honey. Before applying this mixture on your lips wipe your lips with a wet cloth. Apply it overnight for a week for best results.
- How about a lip balm at home? Sounds amazing right? Use 1 tablespoon of clarified butter and mix it with 1tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of beetroot juice this will form a mixture like lip balm. Before applying it wipe your lips with rose water. This will ensure removal of dark, dry lines from your lips and provides them with a nourishing, rosy, shiny and moisturized lips.
There are various reasons why you should prefer the above remedies instead of going after expensive beauty products. One of the main reasons is that all these products don’t suit everybody and may leave some side effect, however, the home remedies discussed above are experimented and are known to give promising results. You can opt for them without worrying about any side effects and getting soft, moisturized and pink lips in no time.