Our brains and hearts clearly know when we are lying to ourselves or living a life that is not according to our actual beliefs and thoughts. Studies have shown that people who are not genuine neither authentic in their code of conducts and way of living, they are quite restless, depressed and uncomfortable. Well what actually draws people to the condition where they don’t follow their own version of thoughts? It is external pressure and force of one’s surrounding that affect habits of people, their way of living and rob them of their authenticity. Even then some people are quite successful in being unique and themselves in all aspects of life, you can differentiate taking in account the following habits of authentic people.
- Preachers: Authentic people are easy to be with. Why? Because they don’t pressurize or make anybody feel uncomfortable while they are around, they want everyone to be themselves and not try to fit in the kind of environment they are introduced to.
- Saying No to Negativity: Authentic people can’t tolerate double faced people or people who don’t treat them well. They distance themselves from such crowd and in this way they let go of negativity from their lives and spread positive vibes.
- True expressions and feelings: Whatever is in their heart eventually comes out in the form of words. Authentic people don’t hide their feelings under cover of words or lie about matters. They are true to themselves and others even when the truth is bitter!
- Higher Confidence Level: Presenting yourself to people as you are with nothing to hide and lie about makes you confident. People who possess two faced personalities are the ones afraid of disclosure worrying that people will find out about them being not smart, experienced, promising etc.
- Facts over gossips: Talking about things that matter and that will make a difference in future is the style of authentic people they don’t gossip and discuss people, their scandals and problems. They are interested in discussing ideas and try to bring forth unique thoughts of people.
- Think before you act: Authentic people are not blind followers. If anybody reports them or tell them something of interest or share some facts or give any advice, they don’t believe them or act just like that instead they evaluate pros and cons and check how authentic is the fact.
- No complaints: Someone said it just right that we shouldn’t publicize our problems because half of the people are glad we have them and other half doesn’t even care. So, it is you who can solve your own problems and deal with them.
- Motivation qualities: Authentic people are independent. When a task is assigned to them they explore and work on it rather than being dependent and wanting someone to spoon feed.
- Positivity at all times: If something is wrong, you have to deal with it and not keep whining about it. Having control over life allows you to make the best of any situation.
- Deal with it: Everybody has their own school of thought and you should respect their opinion. It is not necessary that everybody will like you, so you should accept that with dignity.
Living an authentic life is a challenge but makes things easier and yields promising rewards.